We offer adult leagues for multiple sports throughout the year. All skill levels are welcome and we encourage you to invite a friend!
Our youth programs aim to provide a positve learning environment for all young players. We strive to teach Biblical principles, Godly character, and the fundementals of the game. Join us as we strive to build well rounded athletes and teammates!
Our club programs offer the highest level of competition and training for a given sport. These prrograms require a strong commitments to work hard and honor God while learning advanced skills and building life-long relationships.
Whether you're a weekend warrior or an avid participant our recreation leaders have a great passion for the sport and a desire to connect with everyone. We promise a fun and engaging environment within all of our rec programs.
We strive to provide programs that help you to increase your endurance, strength, and overall health. Enjoy a variety of different classes that are sure to meet your fitness needs!
Upcoming Summer Events/Tournaments
June Event- Pray, Play, & Stay Where- Los Robles GreensTee Time- 1:30-2:30pmDate- Sunday, June 11thCost- $65
August Event - Pray, Play, & Stay Register Here Where- El Cariso Golf CourseTee Time- 1pm- 2:00pmDate- Sunday, August 27thCost- $65
Tournaments and Events Descriptions
1. Pray, Play, & Stay - We will pray as a group at the first tee time, play our round, and then stay afterwards to fellowship together.
2. Practice Makes Perfect - We will be meeting at a local driving range. Throughout your practicing we will have a club pro give some tips to help improve your game.
We will hold a plethora of different tournaments open to our members only. These tournaments will be broken up into two categories: Handicapped and Non-handicapped tournaments. No handicap is required to play in the non handicapped tournaments, but if the tournament is a handicapped event, one is required. In the event that you do not have an active handicap you will play at a 0.
1. Pro-Am- You will get randomly paired up with a PGA pro and add their Sunday score to your net score. Example- If T Woods shoots -3 on Sunday and your net score is 80, together you shot a 77.
2. Poker Night- Collect playing cards by playing golf! Every Net Par= 1 card, Net Birdie= 2 cards, Net Eagle= 3 cards..etc. Turn in your scorecard at the end of the round and receive the number of cards that you deserve. Build the best possible poker hand with those cards and whoever has the best poker hand overall wins. In the event of a tie diamonds will be regarded as the best suit.
3. 2 man scramble- Sign up solo or with a partner. You will take your combined handicaps divided in half and that will be your teams new handicap. Best score overall wins!
4. Shepherd Major- We will play at tougher local golf course. Whoever score the best gross and net scores will be declared the top winners.
1. Ryder Cup- You and a partner will be put to golfs ultimate tandem challenge. Your 2 man team will play 6 best ball holes, 6 holes scramble style, & 6 alternate shot holes. The pairing with the best score at the end of the round will be declared the winner.
2. Shepherd Major-We will play at tougher local golf course. Whoever score the best gross and net scores will be declared the top winners.
3. 4 man scramble- Call your buddies in this 4 man teamed tournament. You and 3 other teammates will compete against all other teams to see who can score the lowest. Whichever 4some scores the lowest will be our winner.