During this 5-week clinic, we take an in-depth approach to the basic fundamentals and techniques of soccer. Shepherd Soccer Clinics are designed for boys and girls 5-14 who wish to learn and/or improve their soccer fundamentals including foot control, shooting, passing, game tactics, rules, and conditioning will be taught. Our coaching staff and volunteers have a wealth of knowledge about the game and many of our trainers are former professional and division one players.
Soccer Clinic - 2020
Date : TBA
Clinic Day: Saturdays - 5 weeks
Ages: 5-14 Boys and Girls - (3 divisions)
$80 (online only) NOW ONLY $60
Location: Heritage High School Football Field
COVID 19 UPDATE: We are still taking registrations and plan to run our clinics as soon as safely possible. No start date has been set.
REGISTER HERE - SOCCER CLINICS
Soccer Clinic Notes
- Clinics are open to everyone and we encourage you to bring a friend.
- Clinics are designed for Boys and Girls ages 5-14
- These clinics run for 5 weeks and are geared towards teaching the fundamentals of the game.
- We welcome both the beginner and advanced player and have coaches to help each kid.
- We separate into several divisions to give players the best environment for learning.