Fall Basketball "C" League/s - 2019
- League Starts - Thursday's - Sept 26 | Tuesday's - Oct 1
- League Nights - Thursday's - 2 leagues & Tuesdays - 1 league
- Game Times - 6 - 10pm
- Deadline to Registration -
- This is our most popular league and always fills up. Please make sure you follow the guidelines to insure your team plays on Thursday. *Our League reserves the right to move a team that is to competitive for our C leagues.
- Returning teams have a week of priority registration. After that the team spots are given on first come first serve basis to full paying teams. Teams that leave a deposit are not guaranteed a spot.
- All Free Agents will be placed within one of our C leagues. (be sure to register with the free agent link - below)
Fees: $325 for whole team + $35 cash each game for game fees
- Deposit: $125 to hold spot
- Full Payment: $325 guarantees spot on the schedule
- Deadline to Registration: September 13
- Mandatory Captains Meeting: Captains will be notified
*The C league is a beginner to intermediate recreational level league with two divisions.
** Final team placement will be made after the second week of games. This could mean a different night of play. (Tuesday)
Register HERE for C/Leagues
Free Agents Register HERE
"C" League Notes
- All players must wear the current Shepherd Sports Jerseys. New jerseys can be purchased for $25.
- Game fees are $35 per game and must be paid before game can start. A $10 fee will be charged for none cash payment.
- Games are played at 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10pm
- All league games are played at Shepherd Church Gym.
- If League fees are not paid in full before the start of your second game, your team will be replaced on schedule by a team on the waiting list.
- Shepherd Basketball "C" Leagues only takes 11 teams and its first come first serve. Only teams that have paid the full league fee are guaranteed a spot.
- The first two weeks of the season serve as placement games. These games will determine which of the two leagues your team will play.
- The League reserves the right to move teams up or down within different divisions based on level of play. This could mean a different night of play.