Fall Tryouts Details:
- Please come at least 20 minutes early to register your player.
- All New Players are required to attend both tryout sessions.
- Returning players are also required to attend the tryouts.
- Every player must be accompanied by an adult for the tryouts.
- We will hold a parent Q&A on September 6th during tryouts.
- You do not need to register before tryouts.
- Make sure you attend the tryout dates during the proper time.
- Get more information about our club HERE
Fall Tryouts are over -
If you are still interested in joining a Shepherd Team -
Please contact our Club Director - Toya Holiday: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Fall Basketball Academy Info - CLICK HERE
Club Tryout Notes:
Once in the spring and once in the fall we offer Open Club Tryouts. During this player evaluation time we encourage the families to come and hear more about our program, meet the coaches and ask questions. Our tryout process consist of two practices. (see above for times) Please be prepared during the tryout time to fill out the proper paperwork for your child and attend a informational meeting. Within a week of the second try-out you will receive notification from the club if your child has made a team.
*New Families - Please Read The Club Team Packet (HERE)
Club Director: Toya Holiday | email@example.com