Shepherd Sports is excited to OPEN the gym this summer for basketball workouts. Starting in June we will offer a Summer Membership to rent half a court and or one of our two shooting machines. This Open Gym Membership will run through the summer months: June - July - August.
Gym time will vary month to month and we have occasionally gym closures. However, there will be private gym time available to rent and open gym play each and every week.
Get Open Gym Membership HERE
Open Gym Details
- Any player/coach wanting to use the gym for private workout rentals or open gym must have a Summer Membership.
- Open Gym is available to any Member. These open gym times are geared towards open runs and will be monitored Shepherd Staff.
- Courts are rented by the half court. We use our 4 sides hoops for the workout rentals.
- Half-court workout times are available for rent by half hour increments.
- Time slots are rented on the hour and every half hour during workout hours.
- June Schedule - Click Here -
- July Schedule - Click Here -
- Call 818-831-9333 x 2213 to book gym time - *must have credits to book in advance.
- The 3-month Summer Membership is a $30 flat rate. *This fee stays the same all summer.
- Standard Rates:
$10 per half hour of court time
$20 per half hour of court time with shooting machines
- We are offering 3 different packages for private court rentals.
- Only members with one of these packages/credits can reserve court time up to 7 days in advance.
Package #1: $50 = 6 credits
Package #2: $100 = 14 credits
Package #3: $250 = 40 credits
- 1 credit equals a half hour of gym time
- 2 credits for a half hour with shooting machine
- Credits have no cash value and are non-refundable
- Only your first purchase can be made here online.
- All future packages must be purchased at the gym.
Get Open Gym Membership & Rental Packages HERE
Open Gym Polices
1. Every person (youth included) must have a Summer Open Gym Membership and waiver on file to use the gym.
a. Anyone under 18 must have parents sign waiver.
2. The standard rate (credits) allows for a max of two people per court per time slot.
a. If a court has 3 to 5 players, there will be an additional half hour rate (credit) added.
b. No more than 5 players are allowed on the court for any court rental.
3. Spectators are welcome but cannot be on the court without an open gym membership.
4. To make reservation you must call: (818-831-9333 x2213) or at the gym during open gym hours.
5. Walk ups are welcome, but we can’t guarantee we have a court time available.
6. Court time can only be reserved in advance for members with active credits.
7. Open Gym Members with credits can reserve court time up to 7 days in advance.
8. A member may rent up to 3 time slots (an hour and a half) at one time if reserving in advance.
a. Members can add additional time if there is an opening after their reserved time.
9. If someone is scheduled on your court after your reserved time, you must get off immediately.
a. If there is no one scheduled on your court, we offer a 5-minute grace period. However, after 5 minutes, you will charge another half hour. It is the members responsibility to be off the court in time.
10. An Open Gym Member must cancel a reserved time within 24 hours of that reservation or they will be charged for that time.
11. Schedule is subject to change without notice.